Free link exchange and link building service for travel themed websites.
3-1-1 info on how to report complaints to the City of Dallas
3-1-1 info on how to report complaints to the City of Dallas.
Driver Zero Tolerance Drug PolicyAmeriCar Service is a drug-free workplace. The purpose of the Zero-Tolerance policy is to ensure the safety of all employees and clients. This policy applies to all employees, contractors, and temporary workers. Substances covered under this policy include alcohol, illegal drugs, inhalants, prescription drugs, synthetic drugs, and over-the-counter drugs.
Definitions under this policy
1. “Alcohol” means the intoxicating agent in beverage alcohol.
2. “Company premises” include company provided vehicles.
3. “Controlled Substance” has the meaning assigned by 21 U.S.C. 802 and Section 481.002(5) and (6) of the Texas Health and Safety Code.
4. “Drug” means any substance (other than alcohol) that has known mind- or function-altering effects on humans, including controlled substances, structural analogs of controlled substances, illegal drugs, prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, and inhalants.
5. “Drug-Free Workplace” means a workplace where employees are not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
6. “Illegal Drug” is any drug that is illegal for possession, use, sale, or transfer for those who lack the appropriate license, registration or prescription, as defined by Texas and federal law.
7. “Under the Influence” is a state of having: a. a detectable level of the metabolite of an illegal drug, or b. an alcohol concentration of 0.04 or more, or c. not having the normal use of mental or physical faculties based on the introduction into the body of alcohol or drugs, or both.